The process of setting up and paying bills online has become necessary and more mandatory nowadays than it was earlier as the world has gone digital. It is a herculean task if one thinks of all the steps together but slowly one at a time, the procedure is easy and not very difficult to understand.
How to arrange to Pay the Bill for a New Company Online for Free from a PC Financial Chequing Account?
First, one needs to add the company to the list of bills they can pay online from their account. These are the following steps:
How to Sign in to one’s PC Financial bank accounts?
- First, go to: pcfinancial.ca
- Select Online Banking from the drop-down list in the top right corner of the screen
- Then click on the Go button
- In the Card Number field, type the number of the debit card
- Type the password in the Password field
- Then click on the Sign In button
- Set up three identification questions and answers if this is the first time one is using online banking
- On the Account Summary screen, look for the column marked Funds Available. New deposits are usually placed on hold for 4 or more business days
How to Set Up a New Company to Get Paid?
- Click on the Bill Payments, on the left-hand side list
- To set up a new company to pay, click on the Add Bills link
- In the Billing Company’s Name field, type at least the first three letters of the company’s name to bring up a list of possible businesses, then click on the Search button
- Then click on the Continue button
- In the Account Number of Bill box, type the 14 digit number for online/telebanking from the last paper or online Bell bill
- Then click the Continue button
- Check the details carefully and then click on the Continue button
Once done, the user would receive a confirmation that the Company has been added to the list. Then the user would be ready to use and pay the bill.
How to sign out?
- If one is finished banking, in the top right of the screen, click on the Sign Out button
- Then click on the OK button
- Close the browser to increase the security of the banking information
How to Pay a Bill Online for Free from a PC Financial Chequing Account?
It is necessary to know that it can take a long time for a bill to be paid after one enters the bill payment online. It is similar for any bank or financial institution. Although it looks like the money left the account and went to the billing company immediately, it does not really happen that way. It can take several business days for the transaction to be completed. Therefore, pay bills online well ahead of the due date. One could call the company they owe money to and discuss the matter with them. It is always necessary to be careful, to not miss the deadlines.
How to Check the Transaction History for a PC Financial Chequing Account?
- Sign in to the PC Financial accounts
- Then from the list on the left side of the screen, click on the Account Activities link
- Then click on the Transaction History link
- Check if the correct account is listed in the drop-down list, if not select the Chequing Account from the list
- Check the “Starting When” and “Ending When” date fields and include the dates to be selected. Otherwise, select the month from the drop-down field and type the day and year one would like to select
- Then click on Search for Transactions
- a record of the bill payment is going to appear if one chooses to pay the bill on that particular date
- After completion, click on the Sign Out button, in the top right of the screen
- Then click on the OK button
- Then close the browser to increase the security of the banking information
Every user needs to be careful with online banking and input of details as a minor mistake could lead to fraudulent activities. Check the details and information as the actual process is not very difficult.
This was all information we curated on Setup & Pay Bills Online from a PC Financial No Fee Chequing Account; we hope you have found the solution you were looking for, and just in case if you face any issues, kindly do drop by in the comments and we would get back to you ASAP.
Happy to help. Thank you for visiting the site!