BMO Online banking is easy as one can use it anywhere and anytime, they want. It helps one to easily manage their banking account online as well as through a phone. The only thing one is required to do is sign-in on BMO Online Banking.
How to Create a New Account to Pay Using BMO Online Banking?
- One would be required to sign in on their BMO Online Banking program and then review their recent transactions to check if there have been any transactions fraud
- Then they would be required to click on the tab called Payments and Transfers
- A long list of dropdowns on the left side of the screen would appear. Click on, “Add a Payee” from the long list of dropdowns on the left side of the screen, under the heading My Payments and Transfers
How to Navigate on the Enter Details Page: Add a Payee?
- Select the province from where the bill is coming from the drop-down list for Payee Province
- In the Payee Name field type the name of the bill. Then the system would present a list of possible matches
- Enter a 14-digit alphanumeric account number in the Account Number field, which the system would prompt and suggest
- Type a name in the Nickname field that would help one to identify the company one will pay if they choose this number from a list in the future
- The cllick on the Verify Payee button
How to Navigate on the Verify Details Page: Add a Payee?
This process is rather simple as one would be just required to review their information and if everything is correct then they would just need to click on the Add Payee button.
How to Navigate on the Complete Page: Add a Payee?
One would just be required to review the confirmation message.
How to Pay a Bill Using BMO Online Banking?
One would be required to click on “Make a Payment” from the list on the left side of the screen.
How to Navigate on the Enter Details Page: The Make a Payment?
- Select the bank account from which one would like to pay the bill from the drop-down list for the “From field”
- Select the bill one would like to pay from the drop-down list for the “To field”
- Type the amount in the “Amount field”
- One could accept the date given or click on the calendar to select a future date to pay the bill
- Then click on the Verify Payment button.
How to Navigate on the Verify Request Page: The Make a Payment?
One would just be required to review the details of the proposed bill payment and click on the Submit Transaction button.
How to Navigate on the Complete Page: The Make a Payment?
One would be required to review the details of the bill payment which includes the reference number.
The process to set up a Bill Payment through BMO Online Banking is easy and hassle-free, one just needs to be careful and thoroughly check the information they are entering.
This was all information we curated on How Set Up Bill Payment Through BMO Online Banking, we hope you have found the solution you were looking for, and just in case if you face any issues, kindly do drop by in the comments and we would get back to you ASAP.
Happy to help. Thank you for visiting the site!